- Assist in the creation and maintenance of client websites using WordPress and the aforementioned technologies.
- Implement Adobe XD mockups provided by the design team.
- Participate in status meetings on a weekly basis.
- Provide suggestions believed to improve implementations.
- Participate in quality assurance/quality control processes.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Communicate with clients as needed.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your submitted application.
Technical Qualifications (Required)
- HTML5: 1 year
- CSS3: 1 year
- WordPress: 1 year
- Elementor: 1 year
- PHP: 1 year
- DNS management
Nice to Have
- Drupal: 1 year
- Experience managing projects: 1 year
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan & Employer Matching
- Professional Development Assistance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off (10 Vacation Days and 5 Personal Days)
- Fun Virtual & In-Person Team Outings
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings