As a Digital Marketing Associate at KME.digital, you will develop and maintain digital marketing strategies across a variety of channels for multiple company accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, creating, scaling, and reporting on cost-effective lead-generating strategies for clients under your management. You will develop advertising campaigns, facilitate the production of creative assets, identify, and grow prospecting and remarketing audiences, use analytics to inform decisions, and manage significant marketing budgets to achieve company goals. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial collaborative environment with a team that is driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Own highly visible customer acquisition campaigns including responsibility for headlines and landing pages, scheduling and testing.
- Measure and analyze performance, and identify new opportunities based on customer and business data.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for various content marketing channels. Paid media may include display ads, search, native, and social media channels.
- Assess and develop new digital advertising opportunities.
- Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns, and tools.
- Drive rapid but well-structured campaign testing designed to validate the potential of digital channels and audiences.
- Set up and ongoing improvement of paid campaigns (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Creation and presentation of monthly online performance dashboards for clients utilizing Google Analytics metrics.
- Implementation of marketing automation campaigns utilizing various platforms (Hubspot, Pardot, MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Completing website audits and marketing assessments for professional services clients, including implementation of keyword optimization.
- Creating marketing strategies that integrate both online and offline techniques.
- Writing marketing copy as needed
- 2-5 years of experience with integrated digital marketing, agency experience strongly desired
- Strong understanding of online marketing channels such as text and display advertising, search engine marketing, social media marketing, and native advertising. (SERP, website, email, social, etc.)
- Experience with many of the large PPC ad platforms: Facebook, Google AdWords, LinkedIn, etc
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, ability to turn analysis into actionable programs, and ability to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and great collaboration
- Ability to understand client objectives and build effective strategies to meet client needs
- Ability to bridge data analysis, research, competitive intelligence, and marketing savvy to build efficient and scalable customer acquisition programs.
- Must be highly driven with a customer-centric attitude and the ability to work entrepreneurially on a small team
- Genuine interest in staying on top of the latest marketing trends and changes
- Comfortable speaking to clients and clearly presenting marketing strategies and analytics
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- SEO (experience with multiple tools such as Moz, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, SEMRush, BuzzSumo, etc)
- Marketing automation (experience with multiple platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, SharpSpring, etc)
- CRM (experience with multiple platforms such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, etc)
- CMS (experience with at least one, such as WordPress, ExpressionEngine, Joomla, Drupal, etc)
- Major social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Cover Letter
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, PR, Communications, Information Science, Business or related major (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan & Employer Matching
- Professional Development Assistance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off (10 Vacation Days and 5 Personal Days)
- Fun Virtual & In-Person Team Outings
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings